Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

My Fabulous goals

WALT write goals for writing.

My goal for writing is to check if my work make sense. This is important because I need to improve my work and learn my ambitious vocabulary words. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to check my spelling with a partner, and checking if my paragraphs makes sense and it all makes sense.


My goal for Reading  is to understand the story. This is important because I need to improve my reading, so you know what’s the book all about and to read loud so people can hear me. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be understanding the story I am reading and answer question correctly.

My goal for Maths is to know the answer and answer the question really fast. This is important because I need to write down my basic facts fast and quick. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to practice my basic facts at home and know the answer to all of the questions .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.